Monday 8 April 2013

Ways to display children's artwork




I feel that it is really important to display children's artwork wherever possible in the house.  Little Boo loves it when I put her artwork up for everyone to see.  Today I am going to share a few ways that I display or keep Little Boos artwork.  There are a few that are repeated from a previous post but I feel that it is always good to recap some posts so they can be seen again.

Hang pictures up 


Make a canvas 

Make a scrapbook


Do a power-point presentation

I know that some art work is difficult to keep especially if it is really big! therefore it may be a good idea to take pictures of some of the items and make this into a power point presentation or a video.  The great thing about this is that it does not take up a lot of room and you can really make it special adding in text and music.  You could always make this together as well.

Frame it!

Having a few picture frames in the house that are saved for children's art work I feel is a great idea.  The good thing about this is that it can be changed throughout the year. Box frames are really good as you can put in 3D items and collages.

Make a calender



This year we decided to make a calender from Little Boos artwork this is so simple to do and saves money as well.

If there are any other ways that you use to display children's artwork please comment below.  I would love to read about new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to hear any comments